Web Developer (DBN)
IT – Software Development
Durban – KwaZulu Natal
- Exposure to MVC/Razor/C#
- Database knowledge and optimisation.
- Experience with site profiling, bench marking and performance optimization.
- Working experience with 3rd party APIs and micro services.
- Experience communicating with web services using JSON/REST
- Experience working in a DevOps/Git source control environment.
- Knowledge of web infrastructure and architecture.
- Web UI / CSS/SASS / Styles / Bootstrap.
- Experience working in agile methodologies.
- In-flight teaching and mentoring.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Understanding of the API stack and flows
- Extensive UI Design experience
- TDD (advantageous).
- Exposure to Public Cloud (Azure/Amazon etc)
- MVC architecture
- A professional who understands that best results are achieved through collaborating with others, and not just in working alone.
- A natural-born teacher who will do what it takes to up-skill the people around you and has an opinion on what constitutes great work.
- Broadly skilled with the ability to adapt to different tools or workflows according to the deadline or output required.
- Passionate about keeping abreast of changes in your chosen area of technology.
- The ability to ingest constructive criticism and work with team input while staying true to the product.
- The maturity to work purposefully and steadily under pressure with all kinds of clients.
- The culture of imparting knowledge to co-workers, regardless of years of experience, and to constantly acquire and adopt knowledge from others.
- Career-focused with the motivation to forge one’s own path to success within a high-performing team.
- The drive to be the best in the industry in every task you undertake.
- The diligence and discipline to get things done, no matter the level or perceived cachet of the task.