Software Architect (m/w/x) (German Speaking)
IT – Software Testing
Cape Town – Western Cape ~ Johannesburg – Gauteng ~ Durban – KwaZulu Natal ~ Remote
A software development company that specializes in delivering high-quality software solutions to their clients primarily located in Europe, is currently seeking a Senior Software Architect who is fluent in both German and English and resides in South Africa. The ideal candidate will possess extensive expertise in microservices development and demonstrate a deep understanding of decoupling systems. Additionally, they highly value candidates with substantial experience in building distributed systems. Qualifications they seek in potential candidates include a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or a related field, several years of experience in developing complex systems, and familiarity or knowledge of tools such as git, SCRUM, Agile, JIRA, UML, and BPMN.
- Develop software architectures for distributed systems.
- Design microservices and decouple systems.
- Strategic alignment of technology stack and development methodologies, while constantly involving the development team.
- Ensure software quality, such as code reviews.
- Work with other developers and architects to ensure solutions meet the requirements.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or a related field.
- Several years of experience in developing complex systems.
- Experience or knowledge about git, SCRUM, Agile, JIRA, UML, BPNM.
- Fluent in German and English (C2 or mother tongue).
- If you are in South Africa: SA Permanent Residence or SA Citizenship holder (they currently do not support any visa processes or sponsorships).
- Otherwise, holder of a valid work permit in the country you are residing.
- Fluent in English and German (C2 or mother tongue)
- Just be yourself! – communication, curiosity, reliability, motivation, and team orientation is your passion.
- Good vibrations: You spread positive vibes!
- Capabilities to communicate, explain and involve with others.