Senior Support Engineer (Hyper-V, Exchange, M365)
IT – Support
Cape Town – Western Cape
ARCHITECT new solutions while providing critical Hyper-V, Exchange and Cloud Infrastructure support for a dynamic Internet Service & Network Specialist seeking the technical expertise of a Senior Support Engineer to join its team. Your role will also entail proactive analysis of system health with in-depth reporting and Preventative Maintenance. The successful incumbent must have Matric / Grade 12, an IT tertiary qualification, be MCSE Certified with 10+ years’ experience supporting datacentre software in a senior position. Your tech toolset should include Azure, M365, VMware, vSphere, Hyper-V, Active Directory, Exchange, SQL and SCCM.
- Hyper-V support and proactive management.
- Exchange support and proactive management.
- Microsoft 365 support.
- Proactive analysis of system health with in-depth reporting.
- Preventative Maintenance.
- Architect new solutions.
- Assist with escalations from 2nd Line Support Engineers.
- Matric / Grade 12.
- MCSE Certified.
- Tertiary IT qualification.
- At least 10 + years’ experience supporting datacentre software in a senior position.
- Ability to identify and understand problems and find suitable solutions.
- Conscious of delivering solutions on time.
- Ability to clearly articulate problems and solutions with the technical team.
Technologies include (but not limited to) –
- Cloud Services: Azure, M365
- Virtualisation: VMware vSphere, MS Hyper-V
- MS Infrastructure: Active Directory, Exchange, SQL, SCCM