Senior Full-Stack Node.js Developer (m/w/x) (German Speaking)
IT – Software Development
Cape Town – Western Cape ~ Johannesburg – Gauteng ~ Durban – KwaZulu Natal ~ Remote
- Interpretation of technical specifications, design following principles and patterns, coding according to standards.
- Troubleshoot and test core product software to ensure strong optimization.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Do code-reviews.
- Design and technical documentation.
- Program, develop, and produce data-driven web applications, websites, and mobile apps using the latest technology solutions and software.
- Debug and problem solve across a wide variety of open-source and mobile platforms.
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a web developer with product or personnel responsibility.
- Framework Experience.
- You should have worked with modern NodeJS frameworks.
- Passion for best design and coding practices.
- Fluent in German and English (C2 or mother tongue).
- If you are in South Africa: SA Permanent Residence or SA Citizenship holder (they currently do not support any visa processes or sponsorships).
- Otherwise, holder of a valid work permit in the country you are residing.
- Fluent in English and German (C2 or mother tongue).
- Just be yourself! – communication, curiosity, reliability, motivation, and team orientation is your passion.
- Good vibrations: You spread positive vibes!
- Capabilities to communicate, explain and involve with others.