Senior Full Stack Developer
IT – Software Development
Cape Town – Western Cape
- Welcome any chance to innovate and use their initiative, but they do so while implementing according to best practices producing tested, secure, reliable, and scalable software and solutions.
- Proactively engage and work as part of a highly effective and collaborative team in order to understand requirements and develop efficient solutions that are simple, maintainable and easily extendable.
- Develop a holistic understanding of the proprietary system, business processes and the technology involved. Proactively identify any shortcomings in understanding by facilitating the sharing of knowledge, ideas and insights amongst the team and contributing to the knowledge base.
- Be mindful of the team’s objectives and be supportive of the team’s processes and activities. Proactively assess the current tech stack, implementations, solutions, strategies, and plans.
- Identify and contribute to areas of improvement and growth for the team and how it could impact the broader tech team.
- Be a pioneer, help drive innovation and chart the company’s course with iterative improvement. Drive innovation and experimentation, identifying areas for improvement or new yet unexplored opportunities.
- Solid foundational programming knowledge, patterns, principles and industry best practice.
- Strongly experienced with relational database design and Microsoft SQL.
- .NET Standard Framework, .NET Core, and C#.
- REST APIs, JSON and the underlying protocols (HTTP/S, TCP/IP), and familiarity with CDN services.
- Version Control (Git) and a good understanding of branching and merging.
- Microsoft Azure and DevOps.
- Experienced working as part of an Agile Scrum team.