IT – Manager
Somerset West – Western Cape
A vibrant, fast-paced & growing provider of cutting-edge FinTech software solutions for the Property sector seeks the expertise of a Scrum Master whose responsibilities will include ensuring that development teams follow scrum framework values and agile practices as adapted by the company. You must have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a relevant field preferred, a Certified Scrum Master will be a benefit, and 2 – 3 years of experience as a scrum master or similar role.
- Using agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage and deliver solutions.
- Training, mentoring, and supporting scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices.
- Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
- Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes.
- Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements.
- Planning and organising demos and product/system testing.
- Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team.
- Tracking project processes, deliverables, and financials.
- Preparing and presenting status reports to stakeholders.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a relevant field preferred.
- Certified Scrum Master will be a benefit.
- 2 – 3 years of experience as a scrum master or similar role.
- Experience in the property management industry will be a benefit.
- Working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, to deliver solutions.
- Leadership and Management experience.
- Excellent people and project management skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.