IT – Software Development
Johannesburg – Gauteng
Our well-established client in the solar energy industry is on the lookout for an ambitious Salesforce Developer to join their team.
- Meeting with leads of various divisions to determine CRM needs
- Managing relationship and workflow with outsourced Salesforce consultancy
- Developing customised solutions within the Salesforce platform, ensuring continuous alignment with the company’s data model
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications
- Develop Salesforce workflows in line with internal process documentation
- Managing Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups
- Support divisional leads in building custom reports and dashboards
- Performing database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing
- Providing training and support to various divisions (with different levels of technical expertise)
- Documenting processes, including error reports and changes to field history tables
- Managing relationship with Salesforce’ account manager and respective cost budget
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering
- Previous work experience with application and software development
- Experience developing customer-facing interfaces
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platform – Exceptional ability to create and maintain Salesforce databases (at least three years of experience)
- Good communication skills
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues
- Ability to project manage
- A creative problem solver and a critical thinker
- A strong and proactive team player
- You agree to live out the company values every day of your employment: this includes to
put empathy before ego, being authentic no matter what, that we work as one andfollow the company principle that less is more
- A dynamic, cross-functional team player, willing to take initiative on projects in the
context of a multicultural scale-up trying to execute big, bold ideas.
- Having experience working for an international company, or having studied or worked
abroad, considered a plus.
- You must be open, honest, trustworthy, a strong communicator, and understand that
what we get done as a team surpasses what we get done individually.