Cape Town – Western Cape
An Investment Administrative Company is seeking a dedicated Project Manager whose key functions will be to manage projects, address reliability issues, track project metrics, manage budgets. The ideal candidate must have 5+ years BA / Scrum Master / Project Management / Delivery experience, proficiency with Flexcube, HTML, CSS, any SQL will be beneficial and have a solid understanding of financial markets and financial systems. You must also be knowledgeable on the Retail Investment domain, Transfer Agency and Web Applications.
Project Management –
- Implementation and maintenance of effective delivery frameworks internally and with the outsourced IT service partner.
- Manage the delivery through the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) including client implementation of the change.
- Project and BAU delivery tracking.
- Professional project updates to clients.
- Manage client requests through the backlog and delivery pipeline.
- Ownership of the delivery of agreed priorities for the year.
- Responsible for delivery relationship with outsourced IT service partners.
- Ensure that systems, procedures, and methodologies are in place to support outstanding project delivery.
- Develop a deep understanding of projects to gain insights into the scope of delivery.
- Take accountability for project delivery performance, meeting internal and external client expectations, and drive future demand.
- Analyse third-party as well as internal processes and creating strategies for project delivery optimization.
Performance & Quality Management –
- Recommend methods of improvement and see that actions are implemented on time for project delivery upgrades.
- Provide accurate and regular reports to management on performance of project delivery.
- Build strong relationships with teams and stakeholders to enable effective dialogue exchange between departments.
- 5+ Years BA / Scrum Master / Project Management / Delivery experience.
- Understanding of financial markets and financial systems.
- Knowledge of –
- Retail Investment domain
- Transfer Agency
- Front-end development technologies and tools e.g., HTML, CSS etc.
- Web Applications
- SDLC process
- SQL experience
- Exceptional client-facing skills.
- Proven leadership skills with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Proactive with a sense of urgency and the ability to establish priorities and make decisions.
- Ability to simplify complex problems and processes in a challenging, dynamic environment.
- Detail oriented, and not willing to say "OK" until something meets your standards.
- Passionate about great user and client experiences.
- A great team player, able to interact easily with both business and technology stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively with teams and stakeholders.
- Able to source information from the users/clients.
- Can work under pressure, time management, provide reasonable effort estimations and to be able to multi-task across multiple projects and communicate effectively.
- Unquestionable integrity and accountability.
- Uncompromising in delivery of excellent quality.
- Proven track record of understanding and identifying risks in functional changes and successfully directing efforts appropriately.