Product Owner (German Speaking) (Remote)
IT – Infrastructure
Cape Town – Western Cape ~ Johannesburg – Gauteng ~ Durban – KwaZulu Natal ~ Remote
A software development firm that specializes in providing top-notch software solutions to clients primarily in Europe, is currently seeking an experienced Product Owner who specializes in the development of microservices and has extensive knowledge of decoupling systems. The ideal candidate has several years of experience in developing distributed systems.
- Own product success. You make aligned prioritization decisions and help the team to keep a strategic eye on long-term opportunities while achieving short-term goals.
- Become an expert. You generate a deep understanding of challenges and implications when it comes to data annotations. With your profound knowledge, you will advise the team and their clients.
- Hypotheses and proofs. You identify problems to be solved based on customer research and experiments. You use generated insights to develop the most valuable features for their clients. You create prototypes and test their feasibility to implement new features – fast.
- Deliver and measure results. You specify and prioritise milestones and help deliver them in time. You define your success metrics and make them visible to internal and external stakeholders.
- 3+ years’ experience as a product owner within an agile team of software developers.
- Deep technical understanding and curiosity to expend your knowledge in their domains.
- Customer focus and ability to prioritise requirements based on business value.
- Experience with agile tools like Asana, Jira, Confluence, etc.
- You can handle multiple high priorities at once and like demanding customers.
- Fluent in German and English (C2 or mother tongue).
- If you are in South Africa: SA Permanent Residence or SA Citizenship holder (we currently do not support any visa processes or sponsorships).
- Otherwise, holder of a valid work permit in the country you are residing.
- Fluent in English and German (C2 or mother tongue)
- Just be yourself! – communication, curiosity, reliability, motivation and team orientation are your passion.
- Good vibrations: You spread positive vibes!
- Capabilities to communicate, explain and involve with others.