POS Transaction Manager Developer
IT – Software Development
Cape Town – Western Cape
An innovative Payment Gateway Platform seeks a technically strong POS Transaction Manager Developer to join its team. Your role will entail accepting the transactions from POS devices and Ecom gateway and route to authorization switches and other VAS channels such as Ali pay, WeChat etc. TMS is terminal management system, which manages the back office operations, Ejabberd XMPP application service is for push transactions such as UPI & QR payments. You will be responsible for developing the new functionalities and functions on POS Transaction Manager, Terminal Management System & Ejabberd services. You will require 3-5 Years’ experience in Development, including minimum 3 years of experience in payment application and related services development, 3+ years professional experience with Golang code development and strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms.
- Planning, development, deployment, and maintenance of software solutions.
- Define tasks and give time estimates.
- Write clean, maintainable code and test it.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code.
- Roll out new features and analyse (and react) to the results you learn about from our QA Engineers and user feedback.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Document the test cases with respect to new developments/functionalities.
- Document the changes and updating release commits in Confluence.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Issue analysis – Root cause analysis and implementing corrective and preventive actions.
- Be able to present your solutions in front of clients and/or a group of colleagues.
- Proactively communicate with other team members and project stakeholders.
- Use agile methodologies in development.
- Participate in code reviews, pairing, and other forms of knowledge sharing.
- Continually improve your skills and push others to go forward with their knowledge.
- Work in a cross-functional team.
- 3-5 Years’ experience in Development, including minimum 3 years of experience in payment application and related services development.
- 3+ Years of professional experience with Golang code development.
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms.
- Strong knowledge in Ejabberd XMPP application service.
- Knowledge of common Go routine and channel patterns.
- Experience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools (templating, code generation/Stringer, web framework, router packages.
- Hands-on experience with –
- Development on MySQL and Mongo databases.
- Continuous Integration and Deployment.
- Writing clean and testable code as well as Unit Tests.
- Git, Bit bucket, Artifactory, Ansible.
- Distributed messaging and push notification services.
- Linux environment and shell scripting.
- DBMS/RDBMS, OOP, SOA, WPF, WCF and Web Services.
- Desire for research and improvement of current development processes and code architecture.
- Good understanding of payment applications & transaction flow.
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Excellent English knowledge.
- Good debugging and code review routine.
- Good to have knowledge of payment transactions, online processing, Batch Processing’s, Acquiring and issuing concepts.