Pretoria/Centurion – Gauteng
PROVIDE oversight and control of the Branding, Marketing, Advertising, PR & Communications function as your expertise as a seasoned Marketing Manager is sought by a Data & API Solutions Specialist. You will be responsible for formulating, directing and coordinating all relevant activities. The successful incumbent will require a Marketing Degree or similar tertiary qualification with 8+ years Marketing experience in a solution-selling environment, 5+ years in a senior managerial role, have excellent negotiating skills and possess exceptional relationship management skills with in-depth knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Ownership of the Branding, Marketing, Advertising, PR & Communications function.
- Manage the Design- and Marketing team for operations, products and marketing support.
- Liaise and coordinate with the Client Consultant and Sales Enablement teams.
- Assist in developing the marketing strategy in line with company objectives.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Manage the promotion and positioning of the brand, products and solutions.
- Prepare and manage marketing plans and budgets.
- Research and propose innovative ideas and initiatives that will enhance brand awareness and deliver optimal exposure.
- Oversee and manage all marketing material and sales collateral in line with marketing plans.
- Raise brand awareness through the creation of marketing campaigns; own their implementation from ideation to execution. This includes:
- Website Management.
- Social Media Management.
- Content Management including CRM, Newsletters & Marketing Campaigns, all sales literature and related customer-facing content.
- Internal Marketing: Internal campaigns and communication.
- Industry specific marketing: Events & Communication.
- PR and corporate communications.
- Manage the Design team for operations, products and marketing support.
- Measure and report on performance of marketing campaigns.
- Negotiate and liaise with third-party marketing agencies.
- Overseeing the company’s attendance at events.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives by acting as liaison between different line functions in the company.
- A tertiary Degree in Marketing or a related field.
- At least 8+ years’ experience in marketing in a solution-selling environment.
- At least 5+ years’ experience in a senior management position.
- Exceptional relationship management skills with in-depth knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- An excellent negotiator, confident, and professional and highly influential and driven.
- Positive, enthusiastic and resilient.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Effective time management and organisational abilities.
- Has a keen grasp of industry issues and flexibility and adaptability to rapid environmental changes.