Cape Town – Western Cape
A fast-paced Engineering Service Provider in Cape Town seeks the technical skills of a self-driven Industrial Engineer who is able to multitask well whose core role will be taking responsibility for industrial and process engineering related functions. The ideal candidate must possess a BTech Degree/NDip. in Industrial/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent tertiary qualification, have 1+ years’ suitable experience including 3D Modeling software, understand time study and production line balancing, proficient with Advanced Excel and be willing to travel abroad for variable periods. Any experience with NX Unigraphics, Dassault Composer and Siemens Team Center will prove beneficial.
- Work with the Engineering team to review and approve sub-systems for each product line in terms of build feasibility.
- Setup detailed production line process models detailing how and where subassemblies get installed on the production floor, as well as investigate issues found on the production line and the corrective action(s) thereof.
- N Dip; B Tech Degree in Industrial/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification(s) essential.
- 1+ Years minimum relevant experience that does not include internships and started once you had finished your degree/diploma.
- Understanding of time study and production line balancing.
- 3D Modeling software experience.
- Computer literacy with Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- NX Unigraphics, Dassault Composer and Siemens Team Center (would be an advantage).
- Willing to travel overseas for variable periods.
- Proactive mindset.
- Ability to work independently.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent in task management.
- Able to work under pressure and multitask.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication (English).