IT – Software Development
Cape Town – Western Cape
- Contribute towards design, development and testing of new features in applications.
- Responsible for clear communication with others involved in the development process.
- Deliver reasonable test coverage with solutions.
- Troubleshoot and bug-fix existing functionality.
- Grow your skillset through continued exploration of development technologies.
- Occasionally assist end-users on the platform technology.
- Matric or equivalent qualification.
- A BSc. Degree or Diploma in a Technology or related field preferable but not essential.
- Minimum of 2-3 years Software Development experience where C# was used for "a" time as your primary expression.
- A knack for writing clean, human-readable C# code.
- Some experience with Git and code-repository care.
- Proven delivery experience and can demonstrate software disciplines.
- Entity Framework.
- Web Services development as either/both client and server.
- Familiarity with relational databases (MS SQL Server advantageous).
- Exposure to design patterns and SOLID principles.
- Team player commitment to collaborative problem solving.
- Self-motivated, fast, smart, keen.
- Hard-working and deadline driven.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Value focused on integrity and excellence.