Cape Town – Western Cape
TAKE charge of monthly financial and management reporting & all financial and other tasks related to specific business units as your numerical expertise as an Accountant is sought by a dynamic Internet Service & Network Specialist to join its Coastal Finance Division. You will also be expected to prepare balance sheet reconciliations, Fixed Asset Capex maintenance and ensure adherence to internal control and compliance with company policies. The successful incumbent will possess a relevant BCom Degree with 1-3 years’ work experience in a similar role with up to date Accounting experience and strong proficiency in Excel.
- Monthly financial and management reporting.
- Meet specific month end deadlines in a timely manner.
- Capture financial entries, review financial performance and distribute financial reports.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations.
- Fixed Asset Capex maintenance including applications, additions, disposal, depreciation and related Accounting entries.
- Maintain internal control and compliance with company policies.
- Ad hoc tasks as and when requested.
- BCom Degree.
- 1-3 Years’ experience in a similar role.
- Up to date Accounting experience.
- Must be able to communicate effectively (verbally and written) with management.
- Proficiency in Excel and Outlook and knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to work under pressure in order to manage and meet strict deadlines.
- Performance driven and attention to detail. Must be able to deliver results in a team environment.
- Must be reliable and accept responsibility for the tasks assigned to them.