Cape Town – Western Cape
A dynamic Internet Service & Network Specialist seeks your numerical expertise to fill the role of an Accountant whose core role will be to take charge of all financial and other tasks related to specific business units as well as the organisation’s other Coastal Finance activities. You will be expected to meet specified month end deadlines, capture financial entries, review financial performance and distribute financial reports while also preparing balance sheet reconciliations. The successful incumbent will have ±3 years work experience in a similar role with up-to-date Accounting experience with strong Excel and Outlook and be highly meticulous and performance-driven in order to meet strict deadlines.
- Monthly financial and management reporting.
- Meet specific month end deadlines in a timely manner.
- Capture financial entries, review financial performance and distribute financial reports.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations.
- Fixed Asset Capex maintenance including applications, additions, disposal, depreciation and related accounting entries.
- Prepare commission payable and commission provision reports.
- Maintain internal control and compliance with company policies.
- Ad hoc tasks as and when requested.
- 1-3 Years’ experience in a similar role.
- Up-to-date Accounting experience.
- Must be able to communicate effectively (verbally and written) with management.
- Proficiency in Excel and Outlook and knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to work under pressure in order to manage and meet strict deadlines.
- Performance driven and attention to detail. Must be able to deliver results in a team environment.
- Must be reliable and accept responsibility for the tasks assigned to them.