Enquire / Apply
My client, a customer centric organization, who specializes in Marketing automation requires a Business Developer who will be responsible for identifying, developing and building strategies for selling services and products and developing opportunities that will contribute to the company’s success. As well as developing opportunities with prospects, you will work closely with the Account Managers to develop and foster relationships with current clients.
- Market development by understanding the most relevant industries and organizations and their needs.
- Develop and manage new business pipeline for the entire service and product portfolio.
- Build relationships to gain access and have conversations at the right level in Marketing, Sales, IT, General Management and other stakeholders.
- Lead meetings and workshops with (prospective) clients to address their strategic and business challenges, related to their Customer Experience management initiatives.
- Account responsible for multiple clients, working closely with associated team members.
- Develop value propositions and proposals for prospects and clients.
- Provide Inspiration through knowledge sessions, publications of blogs and whitepapers, attending and/or speaking at international digital marketing & sales events.
- 5+ years’ experience working in a business development role, being able to have conversations at C-/Director-level with Marketing and Sales leaders. Being able to find/generate opportunities, develop them and win deals.
- Ability to combine your selling skills with consultancy skills, being able to listen, inspire, ask thought-provoking questions and guide the customer to the best-fit solution for them to achieve their goals.
- You have a good understanding of Modern Marketing & Sales, including domains like digital marketing, digital transformation, customer experience, sales enablement, change management and potentially more.
- Ideally, you have gathered that knowledge by having been a marketing and/or sales enablement practitioner, who will now use his/her experience to help others.
- A self-starting attitude—ready to seize opportunities and make an impact without needing to be told.
- Good communication skills (both written and verbally) in English and preferably one other language to be successful in your specific region.
- Professional qualification, University degree or bachelor in relevant education.
- Love to push boundaries
- Loves being challenged and have fun while doing so
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to email@example.com and mention the reference numbers of the jobs.