Cape Town – Western Cape
Our client, located just outside Franschhoek, is looking for a Yoga and/or Pilates Instructor who can host such an offering for hotel visitors and staff on the Company’s farm. The ideal candidate is inviting and mindful, with excellent interpersonal skills, who can develop workout routines that are responsive to the environment and natural setting, and accessible to guests and visitors with varying fitness and activity levels. Come join their growing team if you are fit and enjoy hosting transformative exercise routines in a beautiful environment.
- Develop an inclusive yoga and/or Pilates and mindful meditation offering for our client that is responsive to the changing environment and natural setting.
- Conduct and lead yoga and/or Pilates and mindful meditation classes for hotel guests and staff.
- Demonstrate practice and techniques.
- Motivate guests.
- Participate in a team environment offering a diverse range of tourist activities.
- Yoga certification with Yoga Alliance.
- Certification as a Pilates instructor would be advantageous but is not a requirement.
- CPR/First Aid certification.
- Preference will be given to applicants with education or experience in the health and fitness industry.
- Knowledge of mindful meditation.
- Availability to work outside regular office hours, on weekends, and public holidays, as needed.
- Ability to work in a team sharing different tourism activities related to our garden and farm.
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.