IT – Designer
Cape Town – Western Cape
UK’s most awarded and fastest growing next-gen Telco/VoIP provider for small businesses is seeking a UI/UX Designer to join their Cape Town Based team. As a UI/UX designer, the ideal candidate would be creative, eager to learn and even more eager to share their knowledge. Somebody that lives and breathes UX! This is a varied role that offers an exciting opportunity for the right individual to develop their career and influence an expanding organisation. You will play a key role in shaping the future of their product experience from mapping out customer journeys to producing final design assets.
- As a UI/UX designer, the ideal candidate would be creative, eager to learn and even more eager to share their knowledge. Somebody that lives and breathes UX.
- Designing user interfaces for both customer facing and internal features.
- Using design research to ensure interfaces are the latest, most intuitive designs they can be.
- Working alongside the product, marketing, and development teams to ensure new features and updates are delivered.
- Help them to improve the user experience of their customer portal.
- Ensure self-service features are a breeze to use.
- Implement a process for A/B testing.
- Reviewing available analytics such as Google Analytics and Hotjar recordings.
- Identify possible improvements to analytics.
- Use analytics to propose UX improvements.
- Wireframing new design concepts.
- Responsive mobile designs.
- Design system documentation.
Required Skills & Experience:
- UX: 2 years (Preferred).
- Figma or similar e.g., Adobe creative suite (Figma but if you know Adobe you can learn Figma quickly!)
- Previous experience working in an agile multidisciplinary environment to create new digital products and services.
- Experience working with B2B or SaaS platforms and optimising digital products.
- Experience with user testing.
- Experience with A/B testing.
- Strong communication skills.