UX/UI Designer (Online Casino Exp)
IT – Designer
Cape Town – Western Cape
YOUR exceptional eye for beautiful digital aesthetics is sought by a global Dev House in the sphere of iGaming to be its next UX/UI Designer. Joining its Product team, you will not only design but also innovate and use your eye for clean & artful design to translate high-level requirements to interaction flows and design artifacts while measuring the success of these implementations. The ideal candidate must possess a Degree/Diploma in Design/Fine Arts/Engineering or related field with at least 5+ years’ work experience in a similar role with a strong portfolio of related projects including experience in the Online Casino industry. Your design toolset should include Figma, InVision, AdobeXD, Axure, Sketch, Jira, Confluence, Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Create user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback.
- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and mockups.
- Translate requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces.
- Design UI elements such as input controls, navigational components, and informational components
- Plan and implement new designs – measure and report on success of new design implementation.
- Optimize existing user interface design – measure and report on success of adjustments to existing designs.
- Arrange and run User Testing sessions to test the user experience.
- Create original Graphic Designs (e.g., images, sketches, and tables).
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g., responsiveness).
- Collaborate effectively with POs, Developers, and the wider business.
- Incorporate customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience.
- Spec writing – designs will require an accompanying Spec.
- Degree/Diploma in Design, Fine Arts, Engineering, related field, or equivalent experience.
- 5 + Years’ experience as a UI/UX Designers well as a strong portfolio of related projects.
- Experience in the Online Casino industry.
- Demonstrable skills with a strong portfolio of past client work.
- Up to date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Proficient in Figma.
- Proficient in other prototyping tools such as InVision, AdobeXD, Axure, Sketch etc.
- Proficient in Jira and Confluence.
- Proficient in Graphic Design tools such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Strong attention to detail.