UX/UI Designer (Frontend) (JHB Hybrid)
IT – Software Development
Johannesburg – Gauteng
- A minimum of 3 years Web Development experience.
- User Interface design and User Experience design.
- You must have a portfolio showcasing relevant work that show your approach and processes followed through case studies / work examples.
- Experience in working in a consultancy and project-based environment.
- The ability to work on multiple projects or – moving parts of a project.
- Experience designing, maintaining and implementing website coding architecture and new features as required.
- Able to interpret and understand a brief.
Tech Stack –
- SASS or LESS.
- Experience with front-end framework(s) such as React, Vue or Angular
- Responsive Web Design
- Experience with templating language(s) such as HandlebarsJS, Pug or EJS
- GIT/GitHub or similar
- Webpack or similar.
- Agency experience.
- Experience working with NodeJS.
- Experience with HubSpot CMS development and HubL is a big plus.
- Ability to work well within a team.