UX UI Designer (Balsamiq, Adobe, Zeplin) JHB
If you possess a keen eye and passion for visual web design, then an innovative electronic procurement specialist in Joburg wants you as their next UX UI Designer. Essential skills include proficiency with Balsamiq Mock-ups or other similar wireframing tools, proficiency with UX and design products e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, InVision, Zeplin, Sketch, Axure RP and front end web design and development experience. Please do include your design portfolio with your application.
- Collaborate with developers, product owners and visual designers to define the best possible experience for the user.
- Understand scope, requirements, and drive innovative solutions aligned with business goals and UX metrics.
- Communicate design ideas to stakeholders, developers and product owners through task flow diagrams, user journeys/scenarios, as well as low and high-fidelity mock-ups and wireframes.
- Effectively communicate ideas, both verbally and visually to gain stakeholder agreement.
- Work closely with the Development and QA Teams to ensure successful implementation of the specified designs.
- Formulate testing parameters to effectively assess user experience.
- Facilitate usability testing and evaluate user feedback to further improve the concept or existing products.
- Evaluate the user experience design of existing design concepts as well as on-device prototypes and communicate design enhancements.
- Research the latest visual design, UI and interaction concepts, presentation layer technologies, digital best practices, online trends, and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Conducting best practice research to develop and improve UI and interaction design to solve end user problems effectively.
- Matric Certificate.
- Relevant IT qualification would be an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of UX and UI design work experience preferred.
- Strong understanding of web and mobile usability principles with a portfolio of projects to demonstrate it.
- Proficiency with Balsamiq Mock-ups or other similar wireframing tools.
- Proficiency with UX and design products e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, InVision, Zeplin, Sketch, Axure RP.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- An understanding of latest design trends.
Experience working in an Agile Team will be advantageous.