IT – Software Testing
Somerset West – Western Cape
A dynamic leader in Property Management Software seeks a fully bi-lingual Training Consultant with Advanced Excel and Bookkeeping experience to join its team. Your core role will be to train new clients to use the system as well as advise on best practice SOPs. The successful incumbent requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a minimum of 3 years’ Bookkeeping experience with strong communication & interpersonal skills – being fully bilingual and proficiency in Advanced Excel, Microsoft Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Any prior experience with Training/Consulting and Customer Service/Support, will prove beneficial.
- Create and manage training plans with customers.
- Report on training progress of all customers that is in training.
- Work directly with client to effectively coordinate each training project to completion.
- Communicate process successes and failures to internal and external stakeholders to identify potential areas of improvement and action to ensure that the training plan stays on track.
- Provide system training to customers.
- Provide customer support, resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding users through features and functionalities on the system.
- Assist with preparing data and uploading onto the system for new customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or at least 3 years of Bookkeeping experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, and Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Excel proficiency intermediate.
- Communication Interpersonal skills: The Training Consultant will work with a variety of individuals and teams throughout the training process. He/ she must be fully bi-lingual able to communicate effectively with all these individuals to ensure the training process runs smoothly.
- Financial proficiency: This includes explaining financial processes to non-financial individuals and answering questions from both groups.
- Organisational skills: The Training Consultant often work with multiple teams and individuals and will be responsible for ensuring that all involved stays on track with the training plan and achieves the training goals
- Professionalism: The Training Consultant will represent the company when training all new users.
- Training or Consulting experience.
- Customer Service / Support experience.