Test Automation Engineer
Engineering/Technical ~ IT – Software Testing
Cape Town – Western Cape
SERVE as an ambassador to integrate an Agile environment, drive quality and take charge of all testing activities as the next Test Automation Engineer sought by a fast-paced FinTech company. You will also be responsible for Exploratory/Usability/Performance/Acceptance/Integration/Security Testing depending on the needs, and automating tests and processes whenever possible in order to frequently deliver value to the organisation. The ideal candidate will require a solid Engineering background with 4+ years’ work experience in a similar role, strong knowledge of testing concepts & practices, understand the scope and limitation of various test types and proficiency with Jenkins, Selenium & Page Objects.
- Solid Engineering background.
- 4+ Years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge on testing concepts and practices.
- Understanding of scope and limitations of different test types.
- Experience with testing tools like Jenkins, Selenium, Page Objects.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
Nice -to-haves –
- Successfully applied some Agile/XP/Scrum practices and are enthusiastic about Agile techniques (TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery).
- Knowledge about Load, Performance, Usability and Security Testing.
- Experience in user story creation.
- Test data creation and management.
- Knowledge of Gherkin language or similar and BDD.
- Understanding of how physical architecture effects QA.