Technical Test Analyst (1Perm/1Contract)
IT – Software Testing
Cape Town – Western Cape ~ Johannesburg – Gauteng
- Mitigate software quality risks through effective use of test automation.
- Define effective test automation approach.
- Contribute towards test automation in terms of design, coding and code review.
- Evaluate test tools and identify best way to apply them in the team.
- Run POCs on future testing technologies and frameworks.
- Evaluate and optimise use of test automation tools.
- Implement test automation framework(s).
- Share automation knowledge and help grow manual tester’s technical competencies.
- Minimum of 5+ years Software Test Automation experience.
- Strong Test Analysis skills.
- Extensive test automation experience including full-stack testing.
- Comfortable with complexity and able to deliver simultaneously across multiple projects / responsibilities.
- Asset Management experience would be beneficial.
- Proactive with a high work ethic.
- Continuous learning mindset.
- Excellent attention to detail – data and detail driven.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills – evaluative.
- Very disciplined and methodical, thorough working style.
- Determined and persistent – conscientious.
- Self-starter, able to work efficiently both independently and within the team – deadline driven.
- Impartial and challenging – independent minded and outspoken.
- High achiever and performance driven.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and passionate and resilient.