Technical Onboarding Specialist ( C# .NET with Integrations and onboarding)
IT – Support
Johannesburg – Gauteng
Our client, based in Johannesburg, is an expert in enhancing business processes and a trusted digital onboarding solution provider for financial services and offers unique technological solutions and world-class biometric facial recognition software. They are seeking an energetic software developer with a flair for customer interaction to join our team assisting new customers with integrating our APIs and software services. You will provide technical assistance, guidance, and training to our customers to ensure seamless adoption of our solutions. Working closely with development and operations teams, you will also collaborate on identifying and resolving issues related to integration, debugging, and overall system performance. You will have proficiency in C#, .NET Framework, MSSQL, Web Services, and understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Assist new customers with the integration of our APIs and software services, ensuring successful adoption and implementation.
- Share knowledge, guidance, and technical training with customers during the integration process.
- Provide debugging support and troubleshooting assistance to customers to address any technical issues that arise during integration.
- Collaborate with testers and product owners to deliver quality onboarding services, including reporting, metrics, and feedback.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs in the system and work with the team to devise and implement effective solutions.
- Ensure smooth communication and coordination between development, operations, and customer support teams.
- Proficiency in C#, .NET Framework, MSSQL, Web Services, and understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Direct experience with the latest software design patterns.
- Proficient in API creation and integration, including REST and SOAP.
- Knowledge and experience of basic networking and infrastructure security.
- Direct experience in working with Open Banking/Open Data protocols and services. Knowledge of FAPI is a bonus.
- Knowledge and experience using MS Azure Cloud Services is advantageous.
- Formal qualification in Computer Science or a related software engineering discipline.
- 4 years of experience in software development, with at least 2 years in a role focused on Software Integration and Technical Customer Onboarding.
- Track record of delivering high-quality value-adding services to customers.
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for customer interaction.
- Quick learning ability to adapt to new technologies and software systems.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong time and task management skills.
- Proactive and takes initiative to drive solutions.
- Broad technical experience with a continuous learning mindset.