Junior Integration Engineer
Cape Town – Western Cape ~ Johannesburg – Gauteng ~ Durban – KwaZulu Natal ~ Remote
This USA based Company uses a modern data automation and integration platform that enables enterprises to iterate faster by unlocking and optimizing data across multiple services and systems. They are seeking a Technical Customer Analyst who will be responsible for building positive relationships with a client after a contract has been signed. This role will be responsible for coordinating and solving any issues that a client experiences as well as managing client expectations. The role will also require proactive outreach to clients based on solution monitoring and assigned expansion strategies. The role also requires a firm technical understanding of integration mechanisms and serviceorientated architecture. Comfort with data is essential. A component of this role will also include solution engineering tasks for targeted and wrapped solutions. This includes, but not limited to, the Insurance Sector with the United States of America.
- Continuous relationship building with existing client base.
- Acting upon and solving any requirements or problems clients may have within a timely manner.
- Collaborate closely with other departments for solution and product enhancement for clients.
- Assist with product training of client users.
- Proactive outreach to existing clients on solution utilisation and expansion based on strategy provided by the Technical Customer Analyst.
- Monitor performance metrics of solutions and proactively address.
- Assist with implementations where necessary.
- Assist with project management where necessary.
- Update and maintain a knowledge base (knowledge articles) for faster resolution times on known issues.
- Assist with the development of targeted solutions. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Conduct client discovery calls with sales representatives and system custodians.
- Collaborate and strategize closely with the customer success and sales team to
- create productised solutions.
- Development and maintenance of targeted solutions.
- Testing of solutions.
- Proactive outreach to existing clients on solution utilisation.
- Min 2 years’ experience in a customer analyst / engagement role.
- Min 2 years’ experience in support helpdesk ticketing system and adhering to defined SLAs.
- Min 1 year knowledge and experience in Service-Orientated Architecture (SOAP, REST,
- JSON, XML, ODATA, OAUTH, WADL, WSDL).
- Min 1 year competency in T-SQL. Understanding of reading and writing SQL queries and stored procedures.
- ERP and CRM experience – Good understanding of how various ERP’s and CRM systems work – Salesforce, SAP, Oracle, etc. will be beneficial.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Able to work remotely.
- IT related tertiary qualification highly advantageous.
- Experience in project management highly advantageous.
- Experience in cloud platforms such as AWS and Azure will be beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Self-manager and goal driven.
- Proven problem-solving ability.
- Customer empathy.
- Work effectively in a team.
- Ability to learn quickly.
Time management skills