Technical Automation Analyst
IT – Analyst, Data Management
Pretoria/Centurion – Gauteng
The Technical Automation Analyst is responsible for a full range of activities which ensure the process automation, efficiency, and excellence of the Customer. The Technical Automation Analyst is the main link between business and IT in process delivery. The Technical Automation Analyst will be required to work on multiple projects concurrently and manage his/her time effectively.
The role requires a balance between courageously building the business of future, to adapt and scale and at the same time ensuring that immediate issues are solved with a combination of technologies. You must have a B-degree or similar, Business analysis qualification an advantage, and Project Management qualification an advantage
- Facilitating workshops with business users to gather requirements, generate ideas and validate future designs.
- Responsible for assessing, mapping, optimizing and digitizing business processes for Automtion.
- Identify and document business requirements specifications in line with business goals.
- Incident Management and Resolution with Branches, COEs’ and Rest of the company relating to Automation.
- Impact Analysis on severity of issues to determine and quantify the scale of problems for prioritization metrics
- Ensure restoration of service for high priority fixes / builds in co-ordination with development team.
- Co-ordination between Business to manage demand and validation of the business cases which are in the pipeline.
- Undertaking of business analysis work for projects/fixes in terms of clarity, completeness, and accuracy to ensure that builds address business requirements.
- Design and documentation of technical specifications with Developers for Automations and gaining signoff through appropriate channels
- Understand Basic robot design, building and testing for implementation into QA.
- Cross Functional solution design incorporating LOB systems, SQL Databases, Workflow and Robotics. – Innovative Mindset / Thinking.
- Recommending, designing, and implementing system changes in other systems to fast-track implementation, enhance / streamline the Automation solution.
• B-degree or similar an advantage
• Business analysis qualification an advantage
• Project Management qualification an advantage
• 5-10 years process engineering and implementation experience
• Advanced Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Visio Etc
• Power BI, SQL (Design, Extraction and Queries and Dashboard build)
• Programming Knowledge or experience (Language agnostic)
• 3-5 years change management experience
• Experience in the insurance industry preferred
• 5 years’ workflow or digital process design experience
• Experience in project management and large software development projects.
- Problem solving ability and courage to pursue new ideas.
- Resilience in facing challenges, as well as being flexible to accommodate alternate solutions.
Focused on delivery, and ability to deal with pressure and non-standard hours or working times.