Technical Account Manager (JHB)
Johannesburg – Gauteng
A dynamic company at the forefront of Intelligent Process Automation (IPA), Digitization and Virtual agents seeks passionate, driven & client-centric Technical Account Manager to join its growing Joburg team. Your core role will entail managing high-value Resourcing and Technology Solutions Customers with the goal of activating, nurturing, and growing these customer accounts. You will be expected to establish and strengthen your client relationships with a focus on driving revenue, Product Education & Customer Education. The ideal candidate must have extensive Account Management experience, minimum 2-5 years, with a track record in IT, Technology and Solution Selling, possess a deep understanding of Enterprise Sales processes & be able to read, write and speak Afrikaans and English.
Raise the bar –
- Be results-focused, grow revenue, educate, and lead strategic conversations with the Clients and Vendors.
- Identify and create compelling sales propositions utilising internal and external information for clients in specific industries or objectives that can be pitched with minimal customization.
Make your own discoveries –
- Grow a deep understanding of UiPath, Power Automate, Azure Cognitive services and products, processes and tools.
- Demonstrate expertise in all matters relevant to your book of business, excluding escalation and troubleshooting to resolve client issues.
Assume ownership –
- Work with enterprise clients to optimize and improve the services, solutions, and Product sales within the accounts.
- Understand their business objectives and determine the right course of action with a view on helping them grow their business.
Embrace change as an opportunity –
- You will have a growth mindset: learning if you don’t understand, accepting challenges, growing through failure; viewing uncertainty as an opportunity to thrive.
Collaboration creates value –
- Seek to support new team members as they learn about our products and processes.
- Share your knowledge and empower your peers.
- Liaise with cross-functional teams on structuring and executing operational and strategic initiatives.
Relationship Management –
- Manage the internal communications between clients and the teams in the organisation.
- Manage all stakeholder relationships within client’s business, especially IT and operations units, to ensure that expectations and priorities are clear and that all required support is in place to achieve the objectives of the engagement.
- Develop a trusting relationship between key clients and the organisation, through understanding and anticipating the client’s needs and assist with general client requests or issue escalations as needed.
Account Growth –
- Negotiate contracts with the client and establishing initiative timelines with related client budget, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize revenue.
- Responsible for the growth of the account by prospecting, evaluating, and proposing additional products and services in support of the client’s business and technology objectives.
Delivery Assurance –
- Act as the voice of the customer when liaising with internal teams to ensure initiatives meet requirements, oversee the planning, management and implementation of client projects related to products & services to ensure fulfilment of all client commitments.
Account Planning –
- In alignment with client’s and objectives, create an annual account plan detailing out opportunities to be pursued, relationships to be nurtured and account risks.
- The Account Manager will manage and report regularly against the account plan.
Expectations – An Account Manager must:
- Maintain and/or exceed the current monthly revenue on each account.
- Build strong relationships with his/her allocated databases to understand the needs of the various clients and to assist with additional solutions to cater for those needs.
- Assist his/her allocated client base with resourcing, licence renewals and upsells.
- Be the link between the company and his/her allocated clients to assist/direct queries to the relevant departments – provide timely feedback to the client.
- Identify and facilitate sales and business growth opportunities and constantly keep the business goals on the operations leadership team’s radar.
- Drive collaboration across industries and service lines, including collaboration, performance, cross and upsell opportunities.
- Ensure the effective implementation of strategies and plans through thought leadership to ensure that the highest level of performance is achieved, and objectives are met.
- Maintain an extensive network of internal and external contacts to ensure that the Account is optimally managed in its understanding of business, economic and commercial challenges, and opportunities.
- Lead relationship building initiatives with Vendors including playing the lead role in negotiations with respect to pricing, procurement, and product updates.
- Extensive account Management experience, minimum 2-5 years, with a track record in IT, Technology and Solution Selling.
- Possess a deep understanding of Enterprise Sales processes.
- Must be able to read, write and speak Afrikaans and English.
- Must have managed strategic accounts and have a deep understanding of solution sales and how to increase revenue and resourcing presence.
- Excellent presentation and communication etiquette skills.
- Ability to build strategic relationships.
- Strong business acumen.
- Knowledge across a range of Marketing tools.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to drive and coordinate projects.
- Business Development and Sales experience with demonstrated growth results.
- A high level of initiative, drive, and determination to set targets and achieve goals through exceptional levels of customer satisfaction is a key consideration in the selection for this position.
- Analytical state of mind, structured, highly driven, and solution-oriented person.
- Goal-driven and have a track record of achieving those great results through teamwork and collaboration.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and successfully execute a plan to achieve a desired outcome.