Teamcenter Engineer OR Developer (CPT Hybrid)
IT – Software Development ~ IT – Support
Cape Town – Western Cape
A US-based Truck Manufacturer seeks to fill the role of a Teamcenter Engineer/Developer who will be responsible for administering its Teamcenter environment, as well as working with users to understand and resolve user requests and system issues. The successful incumbent must possess a 4-year Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, have 5+ years’ experience managing and administering Siemens Teamcenter Engineering environment, Teamcenter 12, Teamcenter 4 tier and 2 tier set up, configuration and installation experience, solid understanding of Teamcenter change management, workflows, multi-site and knowledge of Business Modeler IDE. The client is looking for either an ENGINEER or DEVELOPER.
- Manage the installation, configuration, maintenance, and support of Teamcenter PLM software at the server and client level in production and non-production environments.
- Collaborate with the business subject matter experts, Business Analysts, Functional Leads, and Technical Leads from other disciplines to architect and design Teamcenter solutions.
- Provide technical support for Teamcenter users across the company
- Develop, test, document and deploy system updates and upgrades deployment packages for the Teamcenter environment.
- Manage and coordinate Teamcenter user issues and drive them to resolution.
- Multi-task across ongoing projects and daily duties of varying priorities as required.
- A 4-year Bachelor’s Degree from College or university in Computer Science or Engineering.
- 5+ Years’ experience managing and administering Siemens Teamcenter Engineering environment.
- Teamcenter 12 experience.
- Experience with Teamcenter 4 tier and 2 tier set up, configuration and install.
- Understanding of Teamcenter change management, workflows, multi-site.
- Knowledge of Business Modeler IDE.
- TC 13 experience.
- Experience migrating from Teamcenter 8.3 to higher versions.
- NX12 experience.
- Experience with C++ and Java.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work in a team environment as well as to take initiative.
- Strong attention to detail.