System Integration Engineer
IT – Software Development
Stellenbosh – Western Cape
CONTRIBUTE to the design, implementation and maintenance of integration environments, development of
software frameworks, procedures and applications to integrate systems as the next System Integration Engineer sought by a global leader in Telecommunications. The ideal candidate must be passionate about the quality of customer solutions and the establishment of proactive measures and procedures to ensure high customer satisfaction. You will require a Masters (MSc.Eng or M.Eng with 3 years relevant experience OR BSc./BTech in Computer Studies or Electrical Engineering with 5 years suitable experience with proficiency in Java, Database skills, Software Integration, experience with System Integration and a background in the Telecoms industry.
- B.Tech (Computer Studies) or B.Tech (Electrical Engineering) plus 5 years’ relevant experience in an aligned position.
- B.Sc. Computer Science, BEng (with Computer Science subjects up to final year) or equivalent qualification plus 5 years’ relevant experience in an aligned position.
- Master’s Degree (MSc.Eng. or M.Eng.) plus 3 years’ experience in an aligned position.
- Strong software skills and ability essential – Java skills required.
- Experience in the following programming languages will be advantageous –
- Google Go
- Python or other scripting language
- Database skills required.
- Experience in Software Integration.
- Experience in complex System Integration.
- Experience in or background knowledge of the Telecoms industry.