Support Engineer (SCCM and Intune)
IT – Support
Cape Town – Western Cape
A self-driven & technically strong Support Engineer is sought by a dynamic Internet Service & Network Specialist to provide Endpoint Manager (SCCM and Intune), Microsoft Server and Cloud Services support. The ideal candidate will also be involved in Operating system deployment, Device Hardening and Vulnerability Management and Office 365 administration. You must have Matric/Grade 12, an IT related tertiary qualification and have a MCSE Certification with 70-703, 70-745 or similar. You will also require 5+ years’ experience supporting SCCM in a senior role with exposure to OS deployment, Patch Management, Reporting, Application packaging and deployment & Co-management with at least 3+ years’ Intune experience.
- Endpoint Manager support (SCCM and Intune).
- Application packaging and deployment.
- Patch Management.
- Operating system deployment.
- Office 365 administration.
- Device Hardening and Vulnerability Management.
- Assist with escalations from 1st Line Support Engineers.
- Matric / Grade 12.
- MCSE, with 70-703, 70-745 or similar.
- Tertiary IT qualification.
- At least 5 + years’ supporting SCCM in a senior position with exposure to –
- OS deployment
- Application packaging and deployment
- Patch Management
- Co-management with Intune
- At least 3 + years’ experience supporting Intune.
- Good understanding of server environment.
- Ability to clearly articulate problems and solutions with the technical team.