Support Engineer (Citrix)
IT – Support
Cape Town – Western Cape
PROVIDE 1st and 2nd Line Citrix Support as the next strong technical & ambitious Support Engineer sought by a dynamic Internet Service & Network Specialist to join its team. This will include supporting Citrix virtual apps, desktops, application delivery controllers and DaaS and proactive Citrix support via Goliath monitoring. You will require Matric/Grade 12, CCA-V or similar Certification, a minimum of 5+ years’ work experience supporting Citrix in a senior position including supporting either Hyper-V, VMware or Nutanix AHV with a solid understanding of Citrix and Microsoft Server infrastructure.
- Support Citrix virtual apps and desktops.
- Support Citrix application delivery controllers.
- Support Citrix DaaS.
- Proactive Citrix support via Goliath monitoring.
- Proactive analysis and reporting on Citrix system health.
- Patch Management of Citrix systems.
- Assist with escalations from 1st and 2nd Line Support.
- Matric / Grade 12.
- CCA-V or similar Certification.
- At least 5+ years’ supporting Citrix in a senior position.
- Experience supporting either Hyper-V, VMware or Nutanix AHV.
- Good understanding of Citrix and Microsoft Server infrastructure.
- Ability to identify and understand problems and find suitable solutions.
- Conscious of delivering solutions on time.
- Able to clearly articulate problems and solutions with the technical team.