Johannesburg – Gauteng
Our client, a cutting-edge Tech Group, serving clients in the USA, Europe, and the UK, is seeking a Studio Coordinator to join their team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the Design Studio. Working with a busy and inspiring creative team, the Studio Co Ordinator is key in ensuring everything is running smoothly, from operations to Resource management. Being the first point of contact for all design requests and enquiries and acting as a lynch pin between the Design team and the internal clients.
- Resource Planning:
- Managing internal and external creative resources according to business priorities.
- Ensuring processes are in place to nurture collaboration and creativity.
- Asset Management:
- Organizing all creative assets across channels and by market.
- Implementing and maintaining an accurate database for creative assets.
- Embedding consistent filing systems through the creative team.
- Ensuring appropriate size and file type for assets as required.
- Brand Alignment:
- Ensuring the briefing process is efficient and aligned with brand guidelines and tone of voice.
- Project Management:
- Reviewing all briefs to ensure comprehensive information, including timings and proposed RAPID, is provided for resource allocation.
- Tracking project timelines and scheduling alignment/feedback meetings as needed.
- Communicating progress and requirements to stakeholders through to sign-off.
- Leading the weekly Campaign Planning meeting with Marketing and Acquisition representatives.
- Stakeholder Management:
- Providing clear, regular, and proactive communication to stakeholders.
- Print Management:
- Managing all assets going to print from specification through to distribution.
- Affiliate Platform Management:
- Managing the folders and availability of all required assets in a timely manner.
- Ensuring new and innovative creative is always available to partners.
- Proficient in the use project management tools – Jira / Asana or other tools of a similar nature.
- Administration – ensuring studio archiving and back-ups are completed.
- Defines and sets up new ways of working for the team.
- Establishes best practices for increased efficiency and visibility of project progress.
- Plans workload according to business priorities.
- Deciphers problems and challenges back if briefs are ambiguous.
- Quickly establishes time, resource, and budget requirements for delivering responses to briefs.
- Works productively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Produces accurate information for briefs and feedback.
- Provides regular updates to the Head of Creative and CMO.
- Builds high-performing, collaborative, and inclusive teams.
- Thinks creatively and offers innovative solutions.
- Approaches problem-solving with a "can do" attitude.
- Values internal and external relationships.
- Builds honest relationships with stakeholders.
- Provides realistic timelines and is confident in setting boundaries.
- Motivates team members and fosters flexibility when needed.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communications skills – verbal and written.
- Ability to multi-task under pressure whilst maintaining a calm, professional attitude.
- Ability to work flexibly as deadlines dictate.
- High level organisation, prioritisation, and time management skills
- Team oriented with ability to work autonomously and take the lead in multiple design projects at once.
- Resourceful with aptitude for practical and innovative problem solving.
- Open to providing and receiving feedback.