SQL & Automation Developer (Remote)
IT – Analyst, Data Management ~ IT – Software Development
A dynamic company at the forefront of Intelligent Process Automation (IPA), Digitization and Virtual agents seeks a highly analytical and solutions-driven SQL & Automation Engineer to join its team. Your core role will be to help customers modernize operations by automating manual business processes through Robotic Process Automation, Database Development, Document Understanding, AI/Machine Learning and integration. You’ll be responsible for all aspects of implementing automation solutions from requirements gathering to development, testing and deployment. The ideal candidate must possess at least a 3-year BSc./BEng./BTech Degree. You must have at least 3-5 years’ MS SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS & be familiar with XML, JSON & Workflow Design Principles. Remote work is on offer. Must have passed Pure Maths on high school.
- Design and implement software robotics and process automation in support of business requirements, software and industry best practices.
- Participate in the development of new offerings and innovation in the automation space.
- Carry out development, Unit as well as End-to-End Testing, troubleshooting and training of software robots and programmed automation.
- Contribute end to end with a DevOps approach to Automation and help in upfront configuration and ongoing administration and support.
- Manage the end-to-end process of implementing automation solutions using RPA and Integration technologies.
- Support internal and external customers by developing, testing, and deploying automation solutions using RPA, database, and integration technologies.
- Support investigation and remediation of production level issues.
- Support production deployments processes and performance testing.
- Ensure quality by supporting coding and architectural standards and thorough Unit Testing.
- Assist in testing and UAT efforts.
- Follow secure coding standards and processes including SDLC and Change Management.
- Participate in design and peer reviews.
- Conduct demos for automation and integration stewards and business stakeholders.
- Support skills transfer by mentoring new resources on best practices and development.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively within Automation and Integration team, Remote team, and all Supporting teams.
- Relevant 3-year BSc./BEng./BTech Degree.
- Pure Maths at school.
- Minimum 3-5 years with MS SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS.
- Experience XML, and JSON.
- Solid understanding of Workflow Design Principles.
- Extensive experience with SQL database.
- Scripting experience Visual Basic.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Highly self-motivated to deliver both independently and with strong team collaboration.
- Strong written and oral communications along with presentation and interpersonal skills.