Cape Town – Western Cape
ENHANCE the direct Talent Acquisition capability of an innovative Financial Services Group seeking your expertise as a solutions-driven Specialist Recruiter to source and engage top-notch candidates for opportunities across all divisions. The position will also entail planning and managing the recruitment drive for operational roles, providing guidance to Line Managers and Interviewers on best practice for interview and selection techniques while ensuring compliance with legislation and shareholder requirements throughout the recruitment process. You will require at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role within an Agency or Corporate environment, have direct sourcing experience utilising platforms like LinkedIn, Job Boards & Social Media, proficiency with a Recruitment system (ATS) – preferably Taleo and possess a strong understanding of technical, specialist and analytics skillsets/profiles.
- Partner with the HRBP team and Management to gain an in-depth understanding of resource requirements (Job Brief).
- Provide recommendations on appropriate sourcing strategies.
- Review advertisements and manage job listings on the Careers platform and external Job Boards.
- Engage with employees to promote internal mobility opportunities, source internal candidates and facilitate mobility.
- Identify and engage with external candidates via direct sourcing channels (LinkedIn, Job Boards, Employee Referral Programme, Head Hunting and Networking).
- Co-ordinate activities across the recruitment life cycle to ensure a positive candidate experience –
- Assist with screening applications and shortlisting candidates.
- Assist with conducting interviews and facilitating assessments.
- Assist with background checks and pre-employment screening.
- Plan and manage recruitment drive for operational roles (contact centre and store operations).
- Responsible for system administration of the company ATS (Taleo).
- Act as a brand ambassador for the company.
- Provide guidance to Line Managers and Interviewers on best practice interview and selection techniques.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external providers.
- Responsible for status updates, reporting and metrics.
- Provide analysis on trends and market insights to enhance the recruitment capability.
- Ensure compliance with legislation and shareholder requirements throughout the recruitment process.
- Assist the HR Management team with projects.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Recruitment role (Agency or Corporate environment).
- Direct sourcing experience using LinkedIn Recruiter, Job Boards and Social Media – essential.
- Strong understanding of technical, specialist and analytical skillsets / profiles.
- Experience working with a Recruitment system (ATS) – preferably Taleo.
- Relevant Diploma or Certificate in HR, or similar.
- Executive Search / Head hunting experience.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Pro-active and solution-orientated (uncomplicated).
- Excellent prioritisation skills.