Solution Specialist (CPT – Remote)
IT – Analyst, Data Management ~ Product/Project management
Cape Town – Western Cape
A leading provider of cloud CRM and Contact Centre solutions in Southern Africa is seeking to appoint a talented, experienced, and committed Solution Specialist to join its Professional Services team to engage customers, gather requirements and design and deliver solutions for all company products. The role involves remaining technically proficient in product capability, designing solutions to customer requirements and co-ordinating all aspects of solution delivery with the relevant project resources following defined project procedures. This includes managing customer communication and co-ordinating activities with internal resources to deliver projects on scope, on time and on budget.
- Conduct requirements gathering process to ensure the Statement of Work is clearly defined and agreed, including all required stakeholders.
- Practice cross-functional collaboration and communicate with internal resources and where necessary, third parties/vendors, for the flawless execution of projects.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project and product documentation.
- Participate in all phases of the project life cycle e.g., requirements review/analysis, test planning, test execution, and test reporting and assessment.
- Manage the relationship with the customer and all stakeholders on the project.
- Identify and mitigate project and/or test risks with escalation/delegation of issues to appropriate members of the project team.
- Analyse complex situations and recommend solutions to the client.
- Plan release cycles and align business on release plan and requirements.
- Manage all projects and associated tasks in project management system and update, gather data and report on billing, status and other defined metrics.
- Develop a project plan to track progress in order update customers and all stakeholders regularly.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Excellent educational background, preferably with tertiary qualifications.
- Proven working experience as a solutions specialist / product owner / project manager in the information technology sector.
- Any technical background with understanding or hands-on experience in software development, CRM applications and web technologies advantageous.
- Call centre/contact centre experience is a bonus.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Please apply if you:
- Have a min 3 -5 years working experience as a Project Co-ordinator and or Business Analyst in the IT sector.
- Have demonstrated experience working under pressure, handling difficult situations and solving problems.
- Have a strong sense of accountability and ownership.
- Are a team player who is reliable and detail oriented.
Are ambitious and looking for a career, not a job.