Simulink Software Engineer
IT – Software Testing
Cape Town – Western Cape
IF you are seeking a new challenge, an exciting opportunity to launch a career in the Automotive Software arena is open to a Simulink Software Engineer sought by our client, a provider of cutting-edge Engineering Solutions in Durbanville. Your role will include MATLAB/SIMULINK model-based software development, software verification and automated testing at module-, SIL- and HIL-level as well as developing test scrips for HIL test system. You will require knowledge of J1939 CAN communication and associated test tools/equipment and proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- MATLAB/SIMULINK model-based software development.
- Software verification and automated testing at module-, SIL- and HIL-level.
- Contribute to Simulink system simulation and plant model development.
- Requirements management and traceability.
- Test script development for HIL test system.
- Knowledge of J1939 CAN communication and associated test tools/equipment.
- Computer literacy (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Experience with Simulink Test, Simulink Real Time as well as Polarion ALM tools.
- Attention to detail.
- Integrity and honesty.
- Good Written and Verbal Communication (English).
- Good work ethic.
- Hardworking, willing to go the extra mile.
- Work independently.
- Excellent in task management.
- Team Player (Work well in a team).
- Ability to work under pressure and handle priority changes.
- Have good problem-solving abilities.