Software Implementation Consultant
IT – Support ~ Media/Marketing/Sales
Cape Town – Western Cape
AN innovative Cloud Solutions company in the Finance sector seeks the expertise of a Software Implementation Consultant to join its team. Your role will entail providing assistance to clients with the implementation of the company software, participating in post-project assessments while working closely with Sales team and partners to properly scope, sell, and deliver consulting projects. The successful candidate will require a suitable Bachelor’s Degree with 2+ Years inside sales software experience, a proven track record with new account development, experience calling into Fortune1000 accounts at CXO level, working knowledge of HubSpot or a similar CRM system & Advanced Excel skills.
Project Management –
- Guide implementations and ensure best practices are applied.
- Participate in post-project assessments.
- Act as the voice of the client to ensure their needs are understood and addressed by fellow team members.
- Manage partners and/or subcontractors required for a successful project execution.
- Manage multiple, simultaneous implementation projects at client sites and monitor schedules and commitments.
- Establish and maintain regular progress and status reporting systems for the clients.
- Management of partner implementations and development of partner relationships.
- Preparation and timeous submission of periodic reports, timesheets relating to the client project and linked back to the project costs.
- Assist with the management of library of reusable tools for repeatable Professional Services engagements.
- Management of project quality, contribute to the continuous quality improvement.
- Responsible for the Planning and Design Management of all relevant documentation.
Interface to Sales and Marketing and Research and Development –
- Advise the Sales team regarding new opportunities that may be developed with current clients as well as new prospects.
- Serve as the primary interface between the business and its clients for all consulting related issues.
- Work closely with Sales team and partners to properly scope, sell, and deliver consulting projects.
- Provide feedback to Product Management for product improvements.
- Solicit and capture customers’ requirements and feedback.
- Work with the Marketing and Dev teams to process and manage customers’ inputs.
Ensure Client Satisfaction –
- Work with the product management and development organisation to channel client feedback.
- Serve as escalation contact for resolving customers issues when appropriate.
- Review and approve implementation plans, Site Visit Reports (SVR), etc.
- Initiate and maintain a strong relationship (both written and oral) with assigned clients.
- May be called on to aid in providing post-implementation support, on-going consultation and training to ensure the successful implementation.
- Provide feedback to Sales with respect to customer needs based on post-implementation discussions with personnel who delivered services to the customer.
- Provide comprehensive product and industry expertise to support the Sales team (sales calls, demonstrations, technical discussions, business case).
- Manage the customer reference-ability and on-going relationship.
- Communicate to clients and company regarding the state of each project.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2+ Years inside sales software experience.
- Experience calling into Fortune1000 accounts at CXO level.
- Proven track record with new account development.
- Working knowledge of HubSpot or a similar CRM system.
- MS Office, Advanced Excel skills.
Motivation – Required to control performance. Be self-motivated be driven to set definite goals which you will take appropriate steps to achieve.
Initiative – Have the ability to use initiative to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
Interpersonal Relations – Able to associate with others and to appreciate/understand their views, needs and ideas.
Assertiveness – Stands firm regarding Company policies, procedures and practices.
Coping skills – Must be able to cope with day-to-day problems and must be able to work under pressure.
Communication/Impact – Able to communicate professionally and project a positive corporate image at all times.