IT – Software Development
- Develop and deliver high-quality tested software.
- Work with the team to develop accurate estimates for future work.
- Ensure Kanban boards are kept up to date to reflect current work state.
- Design software and present to team members for review.
- Perform code reviews on submitted Pull Requests.
- Resolve issues on production environments.
- Participate in training and other activities to enhance and share the knowledge and skills of colleagues.
- 5+ Years of Software Engineering experience with strong skills across the following languages:
- PostgreSQL, SQL
- HTML, CSS
- Experience working with automated deployment pipelines using Bitbucket & Jenkins.
- Experience working with Jira, advantageous.
- You have a passion for excellence and keep up to date with emerging technologies.
- Work effectively with a high degree of autonomy.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, and enjoy working in an agile, fast paced environment.
- Proficiency in English.