Software Engineer (Continuous Integration)
IT – Software Development
Cape Town – Western Cape
A cutting-edge Tech company seeks the coding talents of a Software Engineer, with a focus on Continuous Integration & Testing, to join its team developing high performance networking software. This position aims toward improving automated testing of the software throughout its development. You must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic Engineering/Computer Engineering or Computer Science with suitable work experience, proficiency in Continuous Integration, Automation frameworks, Python, Agile software development processes and tools and extensive experience with CI/CD and testing – revision control systems, build systems, troubleshooting, debugging and profiling tools.
- Bachelor’s (required) Degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science with relevant work experience.
- Must be proficient in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD), Automation frameworks, Python, and Agile software development processes and tools.
- Extensive experience with CI/CD and testing (revision control systems, build systems, troubleshooting, debugging and profiling tools) is required.
- Master’s Degree.
- Open-source development.
- Linux platforms.
- Knowledge of network protocols.
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies.
- Experience in Cryptography and network security (e.g., IPsec, SSL).
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplined team environment is required.
- Strong written communication skills.