Software Engineer (Angular) (PTA)
IT – Software Development
Pretoria/Centurion – Gauteng
- Your initial focus will be on their “Human Machine Interface”, a unique (Angular-based) full-touch interface that is one of the most aesthetic and ergonomic HMIs on the market. You will be adding new features and functionality to the interface.
- Maintain the front- and backend of the HMI which is coded in Angular, Express, PostgreSQL & Node and you will create a new mobile interface for the HMI.
- You will gain experience in the control philosophy and operation of the manufacturing machines.
- You will work directly with the Software- and Graphic Design team to create aesthetic and functional software solutions. You will develop solutions through the entire life cycle, from design, implementation, testing, deployment and into production.
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer/Software Engineering.
- 3-6 Years of industry experience in a Software Development environment.
- Understanding of Computer Science fundamentals, including data structures, Object-Oriented design, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- UI test automation frameworks.
Preference will be given to the following experience –
- Full Stack Development.
- User Interface design.
- 3D printing.
- Hardware Integration.
- Architecture Design.
- Developing mobile applications.