Software Developer (Java, C#/Go) (Remote)
IT – Software Development
A global provider of cutting-edge Data-Driven Digital Solutions to the Oil & Gas industry seeks the coding talents of a Software Developer with 3+ years’ relevant work experience with proficiency Java, C# and/or Go languages, preferably in a cloud native environment. You will also require tech tools including TypeScript & React for front-end web development and experience with Test-Driven Software Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery, Agile Software Development processes (Scrum) and be able to use Version Control systems such as Git.
- Senior Software Developer with experience for more than 3+ years.
- Experience in Java, C# and/or Go languages, preferably in a cloud native environment.
- TypeScript and React, for front-end web development.
- Test-Driven Software Development.
- Know-how about Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Knowledge about Agile Software Development processes (Scrum).
- Usage of a Version Control system (Git).
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing).
- Optional experience with NoSQL databases.
- Experience with developing applications utilizing relational databases.