Snr Full Stack Developer/Architecture Lead (Kafka, Node.js, gRPC) (Remote)
IT – Software Development
Cape Town – Western Cape ~ Johannesburg – Gauteng ~ Durban – KwaZulu Natal ~ Remote
THE coding expertise of a Snr Full Stack Developer/Architecture Lead with strong Kafka, Node.js & gRPC experience is sought to join the team of an innovative Digital Tech & Marketing company. The successful incumbent must have 4+ years’ experience with Kafka for developing event-driven architectures and managing real-time data processing; Node.js to build scalable backend applications; gRPC experience showing competency in creating efficient, Low-Latency network communications; Kubernetes, for effective deployment and orchestration of applications and writing scalable and optimized code. You will require 3+ years’ experience with RESTful APIs, Microservices, Databases and proficiency using testing frameworks and tools and have 2+ years’ experience with AWS & Azure.
4+ Years –
- Kafka experience – Advanced knowledge and experience in Kafka, essential for developing event-driven architectures and managing real-time data processing.
- Node.js experience – Demonstrating the ability to build scalable backend applications.
- gRPC experience – Showing competency in creating efficient, Low-Latency network communications.
- Containerization Technologies and Orchestration Tools particularly Kubernetes – Advanced skills in containerization technologies, notably Kubernetes, for effective deployment and orchestration of applications.
- Writing Scalable and Optimized Code.
3+ Years –
- RESTful APIs, Microservices, and Database systems experience – Solid understanding and experience in designing RESTful APIs, developing microservices architectures, and working with various database systems.
- Testing Frameworks and Quality Assurance Tools – Proficiency in using testing frameworks and tools to ensure software quality and reliability.
2+ Years –
- Cloud Services experience particularly AWS & Azure – Knowledge and practical experience in cloud platforms, with a particular emphasis on Azure services.
- Functional Coding Methodology: Experience with functional programming principles and their practical application in Software Development.