Snr C#.Net Developer (JHB)
If you take pride in the exceptional craft of Software Engineering & the quality of your coding, then your passion, accountability, and expertise as a Snr C#.Net Developer is sought by a forward-thinking Digital Solutions Specialist in Joburg to join its team. Your core role will be to design and implement innovative products & services while influencing implementation and the technology roadmap. The successful candidate must have a relevant IT tertiary qualification with 6 years or more Software Development experience of which 4 must be using the Microsoft Stack. Your tech toolset should also include C#.Net, Angular, MSSQL, Web Services, TypeScript, HTML, CSS, Object Orientation, DevOps techniques including CI/CD and you must have direct experience working with Open Banking / Open Data protocols and services. Any knowledge of FAPI, Azure, Web Security, Microservices & RabbitMQ will prove hugely beneficial.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code.
- Translate business requirements and objectives into technical applications and solutions.
- Develop solutions to improve performance, security and scalability of systems.
- Maintenance of existing systems, code and processes.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to mitigate these issues.
- Coach and mentor Junior Developers.
- Relevant tertiary IT qualification.
- 6 Years or more Software Development experience of which 4 years must be using the Microsoft Stack.
- Experience and proficient in C#.Net, Angular, MSSQL, Web Services, TypeScript, HTML and CSS.
- Direct experience with Object Orientation techniques, as well as the latest software design patterns.
- Direct experience in working with Open Banking / Open Data protocols and services as well as knowledge of FAPI, will be a bonus.
- DevOps techniques, including CI/CD essential.
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Services.
- Knowledge of Web Security, Microservices, RabbitMQ.
- Technically sound approach and open-minded and willingness to innovate and create.
- Autonomous, self-driven individual who excels at getting the right things done.
- Mature Engineer who is knowledgeable and proficient in the craft of Software Engineering and takes utmost pride in their work.
- Positive attitude.
- Quick learning ability.
- Problem solver and analytical thinker.
- Good team player.
- Good communication skills.
- Time and Task Management.
- Takes initiative.
- Broad technical experience.