Snr BA Client Onboarding (JHB)
IT – Analyst, Data Management
Johannesburg – Gauteng
A dynamic Financial Services provider seeks the expertise of a Snr BA with proven work experience with the Onboarding & Optimization environment to join its Joburg division. Your role will entail guiding the critical evaluation of new and existing software/application solutions, undertaking impact analysis, identifying Risk, Issues and Decision required in support of project deliverables and scope including a solid understanding of Project Management principles (Prince2). You will require a suitable tertiary qualification in Information Technology, have 3-7 years’ work experience as a Business Analyst with proven BA experience within the Onboarding & Optimization environment. You must also have detailed knowledge of Banking and IT standards and governance, Testing practices and methodology and preferably the Agile Development lifecycle, Change Management, Banking systems including Digital Banking & knowledge of UML and Business Process Modelling (BPM) – EA and Visio.
- Continuous business and industry research to guide the critical evaluation of new and existing software / application solutions.
- Undertake impact analysis specific to solution and the changes thereof, within the solution and effected peer systems.
- Identification of Risks, Issues and Decisions needed in support of project deliverables and scope. This also includes understanding of Project Management principles (Prince2).
- Understanding and conceptualisation of the MIS/Reporting requirement and need from the solution.
- Leadership skills including management of teams, expectations and process, solution and operational change.
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Information Technology.
- At least 3 – 7 years’ experience as Business Analyst.
- Must have proven experience as Business Analyst (BA) within the Onboarding and Optimization environment.
- Project Management skills (Methodology Specific).
- Must have detailed knowledge of:
- Banking and IT standards and governance
- Testing practices and methodology
- Detailed knowledge of (Ideal to have):
- Agile development lifecycle
- Change Management
- Banking systems
- Digital Banking environment
- Knowledge of UML and Business Process Modelling (BPM) – EA and Visio.
- A valid driver’s license and own vehicle is required.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Planning, organising and coordination skills.
- Communication skills and Conflict Management.