Service Desk Team Leader
IT – Support
Cape Town – Western Cape
MANAGE a team of Service Desk agents, efficiently allocating incoming requests to the team, prioritising actions and monitoring team resources so that customer deadlines are met as the next Service Desk Team Leader sought by a dynamic provider of provider of innovative Software & Systems Solutions. The successful incumbent must have Matric/Grade 12, an IT related National Diploma/Certificate with at least 2 years’ Call Centre experience having worked in a Team Lead or Team Manager role. Any understanding and/or experience with ITIL Foundation v3 will prove beneficial.
- Customer Service –
- Proactively encourage a customer service focus in the department.
- Be alerted to deteriorating customer-service within the environment and intervene directly or by escalation.
- Regularly update all customers with progress-information and estimated times to completion on all escalations.
- Provide single point of contact for technical escalations and take ownership.
- Act as information and skills broker between agents and higher qualified and/or experienced resources.
- Ability to creatively address problems and follow proposed solutions through to completion.
- Identify and highlight best practices in support management through continuous assessment.
- Analyse and summarise reports on SLA targets.
- Trend analysis on root causes and ticket categories, incident rates and similar.
- Compile and publish daily, weekly, and monthly reports as required.
- Daily monitoring of Repeat call journal and onsite template.
- Ensure end to end team performance is in line with client KPI’s and offer coaching and mentoring in areas that require it to members in the team.
- Identify training requirements for team members and escalate to the Manager.
- Provide guidance and coaching to team members.
- Implement, maintain, manage the cascading of and adhere to all relevant company policies & procedures to team members.
- Report all Health & Safety incidents to the Occupational Health and Safety Officer on site.
- Matric /Grade 12.
- 2-Years National Diploma/Certificate – IT related qualification.
- At least 2 years’ Call Centre experience in a Team Lead or Team Manager role.
- ITIL Foundation v3/Good understanding of ITIL.
- Attention to detail.
- Good Time-Management.
- Technical skills.