Service Desk Analyst
A dynamic provider of innovative Software & Systems Solutions urgently seeks the technical ability of Service Desk Analyst to fulfill the administrative, billing, reporting, quality-assurance tasks and incident management associated with the company.
- Professionally respond to and assist with all customer queries
- Remain courteous, tactful, honest and professional in all communication with other parties
- Ensure that feedback to customers is meaningful and accurate
- Regularly follow-up on outstanding queries with other entities who are involved with specific requests
- Adhere to and comply with all commitments made
- Be alert to deteriorating customer-service within the environment and intervene directly or by escalation.
Call Alignment, Ticket Status Updates, Quality Monitoring, Service Level Validation & Ad-hoc Analysis
- At specified intervals compare customer call-records against company-records and escalate/resolve discrepancies
- Incident management -manage ticket movement to maintain SLA Conformance
- Provide customers and external call-centres with regular status-updates for open support-records
- At specified intervals assess agent-performance against specified criteria and capture conformance
- In preparation for monthly service level sign-off & validation, assess and verify final SLA-status for applicable call-records
- At specified intervals confirm and sign-off company service-level conformance against contractual obligations
- Assessing tickets for out of contract billing
- Preparation of ad-hoc spreadsheet submissions to Service Delivery
- Submit invoice instruction to Accounts department for all approved ad-hoc billing.
- At regular intervals provide customers with alignment-confirmation and status-updates
- At regular intervals provide stakeholders with quality monitoring reports
- Ensure that all status- and progress-updates are accurate and meaningful.
- Ensure that all reports are accurate and precise.
- Ensure that all reports appearance conforms to the branding guidelines of the company
- On demand compile summary information, as per request
- Maintain and submit a monthly ad-hoc report to the Management Team.
Policies and Procedures
- Be familiar with all relevant policies and procedures pertaining to the role.
- Communication Skills
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal relationships
- Initiatives and self-motivation
- Coaching and mentoring