Service Desk Analyst
IT – Support
Cape Town – Western Cape
A strong technical & ambitious Service Desk Analyst is sought by a dynamic provider of innovative Software & Systems Solutions to fulfil the administrative and quality-assurance tasks associated with its Service Desk operations. Your role will also entail ensuring feedback and follow ups to customers is meaning and accurate, assessing and verifying final SLA-status for applicable call records & assessing tickets for out of contract billing and submit invoice instruction to the Accounts Department for all approved ad-hoc billing. You will need Matric/Grade 12 and at least 1 year Analysis work experience including Data Management. Any understanding and/or experience of ITIL Foundation v3 will prove beneficial.
- Customer Service –
- Remain courteous, tactful, honest and professional in all communication with other parties.
- Ensure that feedback and follow ups to customers is meaningful and accurate.
- Escalate/Resolve discrepancies.
- Provide customers and external call-centres with regular status-updates for open support-records.
- Assess and verify final SLA-status for applicable call-records.
- Assess tickets for out of contract billing and submit invoice instruction to the Accounts Department for all approved ad-hoc billing.
- At regular intervals provide customers with alignment-confirmation, status-updates and stakeholders with quality monitoring reports.
- Ensure that all reports are accurate and precise.
- Maintain and submit a monthly ad-hoc report to the Management Team.
- Matric / Grade 12.
- 1 Year Analysis work experience.
- Data Management knowledge.
- ITIL Foundation v3/Good understanding of ITIL.
- Communication Skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Interpersonal relationships.
- Initiative and self-motivation.
- Coaching and mentoring.