Service Delivery Manager (PE)
Port Elizabeth – Eastern Cape
CREATE detailed project plans, establish & articulate business requirements for new services or changes while maintaining constructive relationships between service providers and customers as the next highly driven Service Delivery Manager sought by a dynamic Internet Service & Network Specialist to join its PE division. You will identify changes to the customer environment and technology trends that could potentially impact the type, level or utilization of services provided while ensuring that the current and future service level requirements (service warranty) of customers are identified, understood and documented in SLA (Service Level Agreement) and service level requirements (SLR) documents. You will need Matric/Grade 12, an IT related Degree or Diploma, a Project Management Certification & ITIL v3/v4 (Foundation). You must have 5+ years’ Service Delivery Management experience with a successful track record, proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and a valid Driver’s Licence with your own reliable vehicle.
- Collaborate with various teams to develop project plans.
- Create detailed plans for projects, including project schedule, budget, identifying project goals, setting timelines and identify resources for the project, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Co-ordinate all team members to keep the project objectives on track.
- Escalate and resolve issues and risks.
- Responsible for and assists with the delivery of projects.
- Provide administrative and logistical support to Project Manager and Project Implementation teams.
- Generate project status reports.
- Assist in handover of projects to Operational/Support team.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining project documentation throughout the project life cycle.
- Manage the stakeholder engagement through the project lifecycle.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Engage with vendors to ensure orders are placed and implemented on time and within budget.
- Matric / Grade 12.
- IT related tertiary qualification (Degree or Diploma).
- Project Management Certification.
- ITIL v3/v4 (Foundation).
- 5 Years’ Service Delivery Management experience and successful track record.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Valid Driver’s License and own reliable vehicle Essential requirement.
- Ability to prioritise tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Must be highly organized.
- Good written and verbal communication
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
- Time management skills with ability to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work in a team.
- Able to tolerate stress.