Service Delivery Manager (Digital) (JHB)
Johannesburg – Gauteng
ESTABLISH and maintain a constructive relationship between service providers and customers of an Internet Service & Network Specialist in Joburg seeking your passion and drive to be its next Service Delivery Manager. You will achieve this by understanding the customer and its business drivers while also identify changes to the customer environment and technology trends that could potentially impact the type, level or utilization of services provided. You will also be expected to mediate in cases where there are conflicting requirements for services from different business units while ensuring that current and future service level requirements (service warranty) of customers are identified, understood and documented in SLA (Service Level Agreement) and service level requirements (SLR) documents. You will need Matric/Grade 12, an IT Degree or Diploma, Project Management Certification and experience with ITIL v3/v4.
- Collaborate with various teams to develop project plans.
- Create detailed plans for projects, including project schedule, budget, identifying project goals, setting timelines and identifying resources for the project, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Co-ordinate all team members to keep the project objectives on track.
- Escalate and resolve issues and risks.
- Responsible for and assist with the delivery of projects.
- Provide administrative and logistical support to the Project Manager and Project Implementation teams.
- Generate project status reports.
- Assist in handover of projects to Operational/Support team.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining project documentation throughout the project lifecycle.
- Manage the stakeholder engagement through the project lifecycle.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Engage with vendors to ensure orders are placed and implemented on time and within budget.
- Matric or Grade 12.
- IT related tertiary qualification (Degree or Diploma).
- Project Management Certification.
- ITIL v3/v4 (Foundation experience in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Ability to prioritise tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Must be highly organised.
- Good written and verbal communication
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
- Time management skills with ability to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work in a team.
- Able to tolerate stress.
- Car and driver’s license.