Service Delivery Manager (Digital Business Solutions) (CPT/DBN/JHB)
Media/Marketing/Sales ~ Product/Project management
Cape Town – Western Cape ~ Johannesburg – Gauteng ~ Durban – KwaZulu Natal
ESTABLISH & articulate business requirements for new services or changes to existing services as the next Service Delivery Manager sought for the Digital Business Solutions division of a dynamic Internet Service & Network Specialist. The position will be based in either Cape Town, Midrand or Durban. You will be expected to maintain constructive relationships between the service provider and the customer; identify changes to the customer environment and technology trends that could potentially impact services provided while also mediating in cases where there are conflicting requirements for services from different business units. The ideal candidate will have Matric/Grade 12, a suitable IT related Degree/Diploma & a Project Management Certification with ITIL v3/v4 Foundation experience.
- Collaborate with various teams to develop project plans.
- Create detailed plans for projects, including project schedule, budget, identifying project goals, setting timelines and identifying resources for the project, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Co-ordinate all team members to keep the project objectives on track.
- Escalate and resolve issues and risks.
- Responsible for and assists with the delivery of projects.
- Provide administrative and logistical support to the Project Manager and Project Implementation Teams.
- Generate project status reports.
- Assist in handover of projects to operational/support team.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining project documentation throughout the project life cycle.
- Manage the stakeholder engagement through the project lifecycle.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Engage with vendors to ensure orders are placed and implemented on time and within budget.
- Ensure that the current and future service level requirements (service warranty) of customers are identified, understood and documented in SLA (Service Level Agreement) and Service Level Requirements (SLR) documents.
- Matric or Grade 12.
- IT Related Tertiary Qualification (Degree or Diploma).
- Project Management Certification.
- ITIL v3/v4 Foundation experience and Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to prioritise tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Must be highly organised.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
- Time management skills with ability to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work in a team.
- Able to tolerate stress.
- Valid Driver’s License.